Join Our Team!
The Children’s Developmental Center is a nonprofit that has served children with special needs since 1977. Our mission is to empower families and improve children’s lives through early intervention services, education, and therapeutic services. We offer early intervention services including birth to three, Applied Behavioral Analysis, and a Pediatric Incontinence Program.
Our professional team of Speech Language and Occupational therapists and Special Education teachers assist families in helping their children reach their full potential. Improving the early learning experiences of children with special needs enhances the chance for their success in school and in life.
If you have a positive attitude, a compassionate spirit and love to work with a team of dedicated and knowledgeable professionals, we want to meet you!
Current Job Openings
General Responsibilities of the position are:
- To assume responsibility for agency onboarding/offboarding staff
- To assume responsibility for personnel file management
- To assume responsibility for office supplies and technology
- To assume responsibility for facility maintenance and tenant requests
- To assume responsibility for HIPAA Policy Officer
- To assume responsibility for Administrative Assistant duties as back-up
- To perform other reasonably related duties assigned by the Executive Director or Program Coordinator